- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Rear foot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association, the GEL-Exalt(TM) 4 running shoe is designed for optimal foot health and the perfect blend of comfort and technology. Our DuoMax(R) Support System and Rear foot GEL(R) Cushioning System enhance support and soften the shock from harsh impact - providing all-day stability and comfort.
ASICS Womens GelExalt 4 Running Shoe FmoNMdA0