- Heel measures approximately 1.5 inches"
- Color A: Black; Color B: Black; Design: Standard
- Unisex: Men, Women, Adults & Youth
- Upper – Leather; Sole - Leather, Triple Layer Front Only
- Heel - Compressed Wood & Leather; Medium & Wide 'Jazz-Tap' Heel; Height - 1½ Inch; 38 mm
- Price Includes Taps (Installed) and Complimentary Tap Wraps(TM)
One of the world's best 'Musical Tap Instruments', cleverly disguised as elegant, comfortable, well-made shoes:
• Beautifully hand-crafted, high gloss leather, high-quality/high-end shoes, produced under the careful supervision of the designers,
Avi Miller & Ofer Ben - world known tap teachers and performers.
• Meticulously designed to ensure every size has perfect fitting taps.
• Immaculately varnished leather sole and compressed wood heel produces a deep 'basso' sound and permits fine-tuning of taps.
• Exceptionally well-balanced shoe with or without taps.
• Invisibly-stitched, thick, super-rigid sole provides superior durability and eliminates the need for extra buildup.
• Comfortably soft, high-quality leather upper enables easy toe work while rigid sole ensures precise control.
• Deliberately counter-free toe box allows shoe to conform to foot shape while wing-tip layer maintains shoe integrity and keeps toes
• Expertly folded and sewn by master shoemakers with hidden cutwork on all seams.
All Miller & Ben Tap Shoes come with Taps (installed) and a free pair of M&B Tap Wraps(TM) - wearable tap shoe covers designed
to protect your M&Bs in transit whether you are packing a suitcase or making a silent entrance on stage.
For help in determining your shoe size, call our offices at +1-646-383-4949.
Miller & Ben Tap Shoes Triple Threat; All Black Standard Sizes JdvVSfbD