- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2" from arch
- Reinforced stitched toe cap: the outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
- Removable sockliner: a sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Elastic laces: a classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Hook and loop fastener: easy on and off.
Ideal for young kids who need an everyday shoe with versatility, the PRE-Contend 3 PS shoe features great cushioning, comfort, and durability in a variety of fun and vibrant colors that are sure to be the talk of the playground. A hook and loop closure system allows for easy on/off. In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
ASICS Kids PreContend 4 PS Running Shoe BWeAKqbj